Can you remove a page in Microsoft Word? The task at hand is fairly easy: merely erase the content of that page by selecting it. In the meantime, there is another approach that can be used. In this post, MiniTool Solution will teach you a new approach to erasing a page in Word on both Windows and Mac.
This post also includes instructions for erasing a blank page in Microsoft Word. See how simple it is to remove a page from a Word document by identifying and erasing the page break. A well-formatted document is vital for conveying professionalism,
but there are other advantages to taking the time to format your work correctly as well. You can avoid unnecessary paragraphs and misaligned paragraphs by inserting dedicated page breaks into your manuscript. And if there’s a page you no longer require, deleting it is a breeze: all it takes is a couple of clicks.
How to Get Rid of A Page in Microsoft Word
It’s possible that you’ll need to delete a page or two when editing a Word document on your Macbook. This frequently occurs in academic and professional settings when numerous people are working on the same document at the same time. Eliminating the page break will remove the entire page from your document.
1. Switch to the Formatting view.
2. To use, hit Command + 8. In doing so, you may see where each page break is located in your manuscript. Paragraph breaks are also seen in this perspective.
3. Choose the document you wish to eliminate. The last page of each section is denoted by a dark line. Just hover your mouse here to select the page break.
Read More: 3 Best Methods To Transfer WhatsApp from Android To iPhone Easily!
4. Select delete. As a result, the page will be removed permanently. If there are still blanks, you might have to backspace a few times.
5. Paragraph breaks that aren’t necessary can be removed in the same way. Paragraph marks denote these pauses. If you want to leave the formatting view, you can do so by pressing Command + 8 once more.
6. Once you’re satisfied with your work, you may save it as a Portable Document Format (PDF) file for permanent storage or simple distribution.
7. Learn how to make your documents look polished and professional with Adobe Acrobat.
Read More: 4 Simple And Easy Ways To Login in Windows 10 Without Password!
What to Do If You Delete a Word Document
If you accidentally delete some crucial Word files, don’t panic; you can get them back with some high-quality data recovery tools. MiniTool Power Data Recovery is a free data recovery program that can be used.
If you wish to see if this software can recover the files you need, you can use the trial version to scan the drive in question. When compared to similar programs, this one is a breeze to operate.