LG is expected to announce their new G5 flagship smartphone on 21 February 2016, one day before MWC 2016.
As usual, there's lots of rumours floating around speculating what new features will be introduced on the G5, assuming of course that it will indeed be called the G5.
Here's what we've dug up that we think might actually be true:
- Dual screen setup similar to the V10
- 5.6" 1440x2560 resolution display
- 4GB RAM with 32GB storage on the base model
- 21MP Camera
- Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 Chipset
- Fingerprint scanner
- Metal Unibody design
Here's what we think are nice to haves but most probably pie-in-the-sky:
- Iris Scanner
- Removable battery via a battery drawer
- 4K resolution display
LG has not been known for making phones with very unusual designs or spectacularly unique features. Maybe this year will be different. We'll update this article over the next few weeks so stay tuned!
What feature are you looking forward to most in the new LG G5?