Lotus House, LLC, which has been in operation for the past 15 years, is demonstrating that it is current with the times by releasing a newly developed fitness yoga app. Because of the close quarters in which people practise yoga, the fitness industry was particularly hard hit by the pandemic. Yoga studios were particularly affected.
The owners of Lotus House, Anne Sweet and Mary Clare Sweet, were already ahead of the rush to create an online presence and offer yoga classes to people who practised yoga at home when the trend first became popular.
Anne shared, “When COVID hit, we were six months into the creation of our on-demand platform, so we poured all of our energy, talent, and time into fast tracking this one-of-a-kind business opportunity.”
They began work on the full build out, which will eventually include online streaming as well as apps for Android and Apple devices, after they successfully released their first version, which was Lotus On The Go.
The members of Lotus House established a recording studio and experimented with a wide variety of technological approaches in order to realise their vision. They provide yoga classes for people of all skill levels, as well as yoga teacher training schools, meditation classes, restorative yoga classes, and their very own reality-based Lotus Spirit Sessions.
Also Read: What Is Elon Musk Being Investigated For
- slim, compact design
- price includes delivery and professional installation resistance of up to 200 pounds (90.7 kg) cutting-edge technology that is user-friendly and intuitive price includes delivery and professional installation resistance of up to 200 pounds (90.7 kg)
- over one hundred different coach-led and personalised workouts are available to accommodate a wide range of fitness abilities and goals.
- permits an unlimited number of accounts to be used for monitoring individual progress
- 90-day free trial with no obligations.
- Warranty with a time limit of three years
- Installation requirements are quite specific, and expensive accessories that are purchased separately require a subscription to the Tonal app for a period of one year.
- The delivery process takes several weeks, the resistance of 200 pounds (90.7 kg) might not be challenging enough for experienced weight lifters, and the noise might be disruptive to housemates or neighbours.
What exactly is the tone?
Tonal is an innovative fitness platform that allows users to complete rigorous workouts without leaving the comfort of their own homes. The sleek and compact device is attached to your wall and features an interactive touch screen as well as 2 adjustable electromagnetic pulleys that provide up to 90.7 kilogrammes of resistance (200 pounds).
You can improve your athletic performance, strengthen your muscles, and speed up your sprints by using the Tonal trainer. It is also helpful if you want to reduce the amount of weight you carry, strengthen particular parts of your body, or simply keep your current level of fitness.
Turning on the device allows you to choose from more than 170 different instructor-led classes when you are ready to start working out.
For whom would Tonal be an asset?
If you are a beginner or intermediate weight lifter, the Tonal is the perfect choice. The machine is not just for weightlifting, as it also provides floor classes such as barre, Pilates, and yoga. Moreover, it’s a practical choice for anyone seeking a home gym that won’t hog a tonne of room or necessitate a tonne of expensive equipment.
Scarfo says that a Tonal workout is very similar to using a cable machine, which can give beginners and intermediates the same results as free weights. However, the device is not ideal for advanced weight lifters who may require access to heavier weights than the maximum of 100 lbs. (45.4 kg) per arm.
If you want to know the price of Tonal, how about this?
Tonal’s home gym costs $2,995, and that price includes shipping and set-up anywhere in the contiguous U.S. Orders shipping to Alaska or Hawaii incur a $255 surcharge. Tonal provides a financing option through Affirm that splits the cost of the home gym up into manageable monthly payments.
Remember that the Smart Accessories package is not included and can be purchased for an extra $495. However, many customers, including myself, are convinced that the bundle is essential to getting the most out of Tonal.