Tata Capital Financial Services and State Bank of India both issue credit cards with the Tata Cards brand (SBI).
Tata Cards’ technology and processing duties are being handled by GE Capital Business Processes Management Services, the joint venture partner of SBI Cards, while SBI is in charge of customer acquisition, marketing, and risk management.
Tata Cards currently provides two different credit card options: the Tata Premium Credit Card and the Tata Classic Credit Card. Let’s examine each category more thoroughly.
Benefits & Features of Tata Premium Credit Cards
- There are many features and benefits available with the premium cards, which have an annual fee of Rs. 2,999.
- The Tata Premium Credit Card offers new cardholders an e-gift voucher program that includes businesses including Star Bazaar, Bata, M&S, and Westside.
- You are qualified to receive an anniversary gift after one year of marriage. The e-gift cards come with a variety of well-known companies like Raymonds, Jabong, and Star Bazaar and can be used for weekend package discounts, free drinks, and discount coupons.
- Cashback is available on purchases made at partner stores like Star Bazaar, Tata outlets, Croma stores, and Croma.com with the Tata Premium cards. The typical cash refund ranges from 2 to 5 percent of the purchase price.
- In addition, the credit cards offer accelerated reward points for purchases made at Tata partner retailers, dining establishments, and supermarkets as well as for purchases made internationally.
- Rewards: After spending between Rs. 3 lakh and Rs. 5 lakh yearly, cardholders will be eligible for e-gift cards, free flights, lunch specials, discounts, and gift vouchers from renowned companies.
- When making a purchase at a gas station using one of the premium credit cards, cardholders won’t be assessed an extra 1% fuel surcharge.
- Premium MasterCard lounge admission is gratis for cardholders of the Tata premium credit card at all Indian airports, both domestically and abroad.
With a Tata Credit Card, Logging in Is Easy
To sign into your tata credit card account, follow these steps. Your payment card information, cell phone number, and login are all available.
Start by going to the Tata Card website at www.tatacard.com.
Select “Login” from the menu to log in. Three options are offered for logging in, including:
Mobile Number – If using a mobile number as a login option, kindly enter your mobile number, and password, and confirm your code.
User ID – You must input this if you use your Tata Credit Card User ID to log in. You must fill out the User ID section with your User ID and Password. from the drop-down menu, choose Login.
If you want to use your card to log in, go to the Card Details section. to generate an OTP, input the primary card details. The next step is to log into your Tata Credit Card account.
The Following Extra Benefits Are Offered by Tata Premium Credit Cards
- The carried-forward outstanding sum is subject to the lowest finance costs.
- acceptable in more than 24 million retailers globally
- Give cardholders access to the more than one million ATMs worldwide that accept Visa or MasterCard for cash withdrawals.
- Permit customers to pay their utility payments online, such as their phone, insurance, or electricity bills.
- enabling the transfer of credit card balances to bank cards with cheaper APRs.
- Allow cardholders to choose the Flexipay option so they can pay down their credit card amount in convenient monthly installments.
- A family add-on credit card may be requested by cardholders who are at least 18 years old.
The Tata Premium Credit Card Program’s Features and Advantages
- Premium cards provide a tonne of additional features and advantages and cost Rs. 2,999 per year.
- Tata premium credit card customers receive complimentary e-gift cards when they first sign up at Star Bazaar and other Tata partner stores including Yatra.com, Bata, Marks & Spencer, and Westside.
- You need to have been married for a year to be eligible for an anniversary gift. Some of the prizes up for grabs include gift cards from well-known companies like Raymonds and Jabong, Star Bazaar e-gift cards, free drinks and buffet lunch coupons, weekend vacation discounts, and gift certificates from Taj Hotels.
- The Tata Group’s credit cards provide cash back on purchases made at partner businesses like Star Bazaar, Tata stores, Croma locations, and Croma.com.in. The usual payback percentage ranges from 2 to 5 percent of the total transaction amount.
- You receive one reward point for every 100 rupees you spend using the cards. Additionally, the credit cards provide accelerated benefits for purchases made at restaurants, groceries, and department stores, as well as through partners with Tata that are located abroad.
- Milestone Bonus: As part of the program’s milestone rewards program, cardholders who spend between Rs. 3 lakh and Rs. 5 lakh annually can earn e-gift certificates, free flights, dining deals, discount offers, and gift vouchers from well-known retailers.
- The standard 1 percent fuel surcharge that is applied to all credit card transactions does not apply to any premium credit card used to pay for fuel.
- The premium MasterCard airport lounges are free to use for Tata premium cardholders at both domestic and international airports.
Which Tata Credit Card Should I Request?
The official website of Tata Cards, www.tatacard.com, accepts online applications for Tata Credit Cards.