There are a tonne of cheats in The Sims 4, and if you want to take advantage of them before The Sims 5 releases, you’ll need to know all the key cheat codes.
While it is true that cheaters never flourish (achievements/trophies are disabled if you use cheats in the game), occasionally breaking the rules may be entertaining, and on The Sims 4, you can do so thanks to a tonne of tricks.
There is a tonne of cheats available for The Sims 4, and you could waste a tonne of time trying them all out. How do you utilize cheats on each console, though, and what kind of cheats are there? Here is all the information on our Sims 4 cheats.
How to make the Sims 4 cheats active
You must first turn on cheats in the game itself before you can use The Sims 4 cheat codes. Beware, though, as using cheats may disable any accomplishments or trophies in this specific save.
Pressing Ctrl + Shift + C on a PC will display the cheat menu. When there, take the test. In this particular save, cheats are true, and cheats are enabled.
Pressing and holding LT + RT + LB + RB for a few seconds on an Xbox One, Xbox Series X, or Xbox Series S will bring up the cheat menu. To allow cheats in this save, type testing cheats true in the cheat menu that appears after doing this.
For the cheat menu to appear on PS4 and PS5, you must press and hold L1 + L2 + R1 + R2. When it displays, enter testing cheats true to make cheats available in this world.
How to utilize The Sims 4 cheats
It’s one thing to enable cheats, but quite another to actually use hacks in The Sims 4. You’ll most frequently employ cheat codes by doing the following actions:
Launch the game and load a level.
The cheat menu can be accessed by pressing Ctrl + Shift + C on a computer or by holding down all the shoulder buttons on a console.
If not already done, type testing cheats true and click Done.
Enter the appropriate cheat code in the tiny text box at the top left of the screen.
Once you click Done, the cheat will activate.
The only cheats that don’t work under this method are the Interaction Cheats, which work under a slightly different system. The actions below must then be carried out, however, first, you must be in a world with testing cheats true activated (depending on your platform of choice).
Hover the cursor over a Sim or an object, hold down Circle, and then click X to open the Interaction Cheats menu in The Sims 4 on PS4 or PS5, with testing cheats true already turned on.
Once testing cheats true is enabled on Xbox One, Xbox Series X, or Xbox Series S, you can call up the Interaction Menu by holding down B and then pressing A.
Or, on a PC, after setting testing cheats true, click on the Sim or item in question while holding shift. This will bring up the Interaction Cheats menu, where you can select from a variety of cheats that it will list. As we previously discussed, you may just type any of the other cheats in the game’s cheat console.
Cheating in Sims 4
It’s too realistic to spend all your money on bills and groceries. Why make your Sims begin at the bottom when they might begin at the top? Any of these Sims 4 money cheat keywords can be typed into the cheat console to rapidly generate large sums of money.
- Receive 1,000 Simoleons.
- Get 1,000 Simuleons, Says Rosebud (for the Sims Veterans Who Remember It)
- Motherlode: Acquire 50,000 Simuleons
- Change the Quantity of Home Simoleons to A Specific Amount ([#]).
- Enter This in Your Neighbourhood or The Globe View to Make All Lots Free.
- Turn on Or Off Household Bills with Household.Autopay Bills [true/false].
Seasons cheats for Sims 4
Once you’ve made a new globe, you can’t simply alter the season; you’ll need to utilize a cheat. Alternatively, you could play through every season in Live Mode, but that would take much too long.
To alter it at will, use seasons.set season [#]. There is a number for each season:
- Season: 0
- Fall: 1
- 2 winters
- Autumn: 3
Seasons can also be used. the advance season will advance time just one season.
Interaction hacks for The Sims 4
Useful Cheats Make all of your Sims’ motives complete, and then set their mood to happy.
Use the cheat tool to enable or disable need decay, which will let you control whether or not your Sims experience needs changes.
- Object reset: The status of Sims or items is reset.
- Have a sim who isn’t a member of your family? Click “Add to Family” to include them. To modify that, use this trick.
- Create-a-Modify Sim’s feature in CAS lets you change the Sim.
- Make Clean or Make Dirty – either cleans or makes something dirty
- You can transport your Sim to any location with the teleport Sim feature.
- Create a new head for your Sim using any item.
Build Mode hacks for The Sims 4
- Put items anywhere you choose with the help of modebb.moveobjects.
- Bb.showhiddenobjects make hidden objects available for purchase.
- Build wherever you want with the help of bb.enablefreebuild.
- You can obtain things that are often restricted to particular professions by using the bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement command.
Sims 4 Live Mode hacks
- If you spell the name correctly, resetsim [firstname lastname] will unstick a trapped Sim.
- The current aspirational objective is completed by the Sim using the aspirations.complete current milestone command.
- sims.give satisfaction points Your Sim will receive that many pleasure points if you enter [#] as any number.
- fillmotive fulfills the provided motive by using Bladder, Energy, Fun, Hunger, Hygiene, or Social.
- Every home goal is satisfied with the command sims.fill all commodities.
Career hacks for The Sims 4
You should be aware of the following four main Sims 4 Career hacks:
Your Sim advances thanks to careers.promote.
Create a new career for your Sim using the careers.add career command.
The careers.remove career command eliminates a selected career from your Sim.
careers.retire enables your Sims to leave their chosen career and get a weekly pension in its place.
To utilize any of those Sims 4 Career Cheats, type the highlighted text from above followed by the title of your preferred career. The list of occupations and their assigned cheat code words is below, with the necessary text bolded:
- Advocate and politician (requires The Sims 4 City Living expansion)
- Acting: Actor (requires The Sims 4 Get Famous expansion)
- astronomer – astronomer
- Sportsperson – Athlete
- Enterprise – Enterprise
- Criminal – Criminal
- Criticism – Adult Critic (requires The Sims 4 City Living expansion)
- Kitchen – Kitchen
- Policeman – Policeman (requires The Sims 4 Get to Work expansion)
- Physician, Physician (requires The Sims 4 Get to Work expansion)
- A performer of entertainment
- Painting – Painting
- scientific discipline (requires The Sims 4 Get to Work expansion)
- SecretAgent, a secret agent
- SocialMedia – (requires The Sims 4 City Living expansion)
- Influencers in fashion
- TechGuru – Technology Guru
- Creator – Creator
For instance, you might start a career.
To advance a Sim who wants to become an actor, type promotes Actor into the cheats console.
Additionally, it’s important to keep in mind that teenage Sims have a few distinct Career possibilities as opposed to adult Sims, with the associated cheat codes noted in bold below:
- Teen-Babysitter for babysitting
- Coffee Maker – Teen Barista
- Teen FastFood – A Fast Food Employee
- Scout – Scout (requires The Sims 4 Seasons expansion)
- Teen Manual Manual Worker
- Teen Retailer, a retail employee