XResolver: How To Blacklist, Boot And Use Xbox (complete Guide)
XResolver is a database service that keeps track of Xbox, PlayStation, and PC users’ Gamertags and IP addresses.
Even while the information on the website is legal because it is publicly available information, it might present major problems for gamers who routinely compete in online games or tournaments. It works with a wide range of devices and operating systems.
What exactly is XResolver?
For Xbox and Playstation players, XResolver is an online IP address and Gamertag resolver portal. This website can be accessed from any smartphone or game console with ease. PlayStation and Xbox users are the most likely to use them.
There are about a billion online gamers who play together on various gaming platforms all around the world. To name a few, popular online games include Pubg, Fortnite, and Counter-Strike.
Online games come with the possibility of privacy breaches, in addition to the fun they bring. Knowing you’re being watched while playing online games is the worst feeling in the world.
We frequently participate in online gaming sessions on public websites without realizing that our IP addresses may be revealed to other users. Spammers have a significant chance of launching a DDoS attack on your IP address.
Players can pay a price to have their IP address deleted from the log for an ‘a lifetime’ with xResolver. It boasts a large database of registered users who are constantly exploring the website’s features. Users can utilize both premium and free services on this website, and the tools you can use will depend on your subscription.
How can I blacklist Xbox in Xresolver?
It is compatible with all types of devices and operating systems. The Xresolver Xbox blacklist is compatible with Xresolver Microsoft, PS4, PS5, Xresolver Roblox, and all web browsers. HDMI input ports allow you to connect your Xbox to your monitors or laptops.
How to blacklist Xbox in Xresolver
There are a few ways to blacklist oneself for free without having to buy Xresolver.
– A VPN can be used to connect to a remote server and mask the original IP address.
– You can also change your IP address by reconnecting to your ISP.
A modification can be made by calling the internet provider for static IP customers.
A change can be made for dynamic IP users by restarting the router many times.
– Don’t play with people you don’t know.
– Using the data removal form, remove questionable users from your friend’s list as well as IP addresses.
Booting instructions for Xresolver
Users must follow these steps in order to begin utilizing Xresolver.
- Any freebooter can be downloaded and installed.
- It’s now time to type in the IP address you want to leave.
- Determine how long you’d want to remain interruption-free.
- From the drop-down menu, choose the DDOS tab.
- The application notifies users when the IP address is successfully booted.
- Botox. Xbox can also be started using Xyz.
What is the best way to utilize XResolver for Boot?
Most users’ primary goal in utilizing Xresolver is to boot their IP address, but they are unsure how to do it. As a result, take the steps outlined below:
- First and foremost, your device must have a booter installed.
- Now, open it and type in the IP address you wish to boot from.
- The next step is to choose a time period during which you will not be disturbed by other users.
- Then, on the booster, select the DDoS tab.
- After you’ve completed all of the processes, you’ll receive a notice confirming that your IP address has been successfully boosted.
How are IPS received by Xresolver?
Gamertags are obtained through Xresolver, and they can be used to get IP addresses. With the help of an in-built tool, they have made ARP sniffing, port scanning, and geolocation monitoring much easier.
Once you’ve figured out how to extract the Gamertag, you may use the free freeware Xresolver to swiftly retrieve the IP address.
Is Xresolver a Scam or Legit?
When using the Xresolver mobile app, scraping through the use of bots is not against the law. Even the United States of America does not prohibit or restrict the extraction of IP addresses, nor does it consider it a crime.