Can you relate to asking, “How do I locate my Tiktok comments?” If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Are you aware that there are approximately 1 billion monthly users of TikTok? The video-centric social media site TikTok has attracted a large user base. Its user base has grown steadily since its inception, and it has undergone frequent feature updates.
Videos on TikTok range from 15 seconds to 10 minutes in length, and cover a wide range of topics like comedy, pranks, dance, magic acts, and entertainment. In addition, you can discuss the videos by leaving comments.
Also, the activity log makes it simple to review previous comments. Consequently, the answer to the question “can I find my comments on TikTok?” is “YES.” Checking your TikTok comment history can be done in the following ways.
Learn About the Past
All of the comments you’ve ever left on a TikTok video will be associated with your username.
- Observe your feedback by tapping the menu button (it looks like three vertical dots) in the upper left corner of the main screen.
- The video comments are located in the “History” and “Comments” tabs.
- Find The Action Record
- You need a like or a reply to your comment before the activity log will show video comments.
- If your comment receives a like or a reply, you will be notified in the activity feed. Navigate to “All Activity” to read the remark.
- Whenever you get a notification, all you have to do is tap it to access your TikTIk replies.
- Video Clips That Have Been Favored By Users
- Some of the people who liked the video on TikTok may have left positive feedback for the creator. TikTok’s “like video” feature is useful because it lets users save and revisit their favourite clips at a later time.
When you like and comment on a video at the same time, people will see your thoughts more quickly. This is what takes place:
After launching TikTok, navigate to your profile page.
Below the option to edit your profile that only you can see, there is a small heart icon.
After selecting this button, you will be taken to a playlist of your most-liked videos on TikTok. From there, you can check out the feedback left on various videos.
When you log into TikTok, do you have access to the comments other users have left for you?
In a word, yes, TikTok stores your entire comment history. To view your previous remarks, launch the app and select the menu icon (three horizontal lines) in the top left corner. Select “Comment History” from the drop-down menu.
What is the process for erasing a comment on TikTok?
A comment can be easily removed from TikTok. In order to:
- To access the settings, tap the menu icon (the cogwheel) in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Now Select “Comments” down below.
- Now pick out the remark you wish to delete.
- Back at the comment screen, select “Delete” via the three dots in the top right corner.
To Enable or Disable Comments on Each Individual Video?
Quickly adjust your settings to allow or disallow comments from specific users on your videos.
You can restrict who can leave comments on your posts by going into your account’s privacy settings. The options are as follows:
When this option is selected, only your friends will be able to leave comments on your TikTok video. People who follow you and who you follow back are considered friends on TikTok.
If you set your video to be shared with everyone on TikTok, anyone who visits your channel can leave a comment on your video.
Selecting this option restricts comments on your video to those who are already following you. To what extent can I rely on TikTok’s popularity trends to inform my own tastes? Though there is no surefire way to discover popular content on TikTok, you can get a sense of what other users enjoy by checking out their profiles and the videos they have liked and shared. If you want to get really specific, you can try searching for hashtags or accounts they might be following.
How do you find out if a user has deleted their response to your TikTok video?
To see the responses you’ve left to posts, you’ll need to launch the app and navigate to your profile. You should be able to see a section labelled “Comments” once you get there. Below you’ll see a list of your commented-on posts. You will not be able to see your previous comment if it has been deleted.